CMI Download Area
- current crises making media coverage
- some of the more challenging, but somewhat common school crises (deaths of students or staff in car wrecks, suicides, homicides, other)
- some critical past events, ranging from natural disasters to terrorism.
- Discussiing Norwegian Tragedy ParentsK12 (124.1 KiB)
- Discussing Amish Shooting PAR K12 (45.3 KiB)
- Discussing Guide Prisoner Abuse PAR K12 (165.7 KiB)
- Discussing Homicide W Youth PAR K12 (117.8 KiB)
- Penn State Discussion Guidelines PAR K12 (157.3 KiB)
- Sexual Issues Discussion (134.0 KiB)
- Suicide – Parent Discussion Guide (103.8 KiB)
- Youth At Risk Warning Signs (157.7 KiB)
Please consider sending these links along to others who might be interested.
“All downloads must be copied exactly as they are, complete with the logo and copyright information at the bottom. No portions can be lifted and inserted in another document even if credit is given, nor can any portions be amended and reproduced as “adapted from materials of Cheri Lovre.”
If a portion of a handout is not applicable and you wish to use only some parts of a reproducible, contact CMI and ask for a handout to be created that includes only the portions you wish, and let Ms. Lovre send you a pdf file complete with the logo and copyright information at the bottom.
From Ms. Lovre, “I want to be generous in sharing of many portions of my materials. At the same time, use of these materials requires having the integrity to respect my work, to understand the risk you place me in by taking portions of handouts out of context, and to have the ethics to uphold the spirit in which these materials are offered for your use. I appreciate your honest consideration of this.” Cheri Lovre
You will need Adobe’s Free Acrobat Reader ™ to download and read the files.